Real Estate Law & Closings
Whether you are purchasing, selling, or financing a residential or commercial property, or looking to resolve a real estate dispute, Helix Law can assist you. Helix Law represents individuals (including first time home buyers), corporations, and financial institutions in residential and commercial real estate and mortgage financing transactions and issues.
Helix Law has the resources, skills and experience to assist clients in a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate closings including:
- Purchase of a Property
- Sale of a Property
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Survivorship Applications
- Transferring of Title/Ownership
Helix Law can also assist you in a wide variety of other real estate matters including:
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale, review and/or drafting
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale, breach of contract
- Bare Trust Agreements
- Commercial and residential leases
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant disputes
- Court Applications
- Certificates of Pending Litigation
- Construction Matters (including Liens)
- Development (& Land Assembly)
- Estate Litigation
- Foreclosures (& Powers of Sale)
- Mortgage & Loan Enforcement
- New Construction
- Property Tax Appeals
- Private Mortgages
- Status Certificate Review
- Title Disputes
- Title Insurance claims
- Title Issues
- Transmission Applications
My experience with Mr. Khan was professional and seamless. He helped me with a time sensitive issue and took the time to ensure he addressed my concerns and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Mr. Khan to anyone looking to retain an excellent lawyer. Mr. Khan is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Courteous, knowledgeable and professional lawyer! Had a pleasure working with him as he ensured a smooth process through everything. Definitely a recommendation to anyone looking for a lawyer.
Incredibly professional and was willing to go above and beyond to help me out. Mr. Khan exceeded my expectations in every way.